Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome

Well, welcome to our blog! We take so may pictures and videos of our kids and pets, but you'd never know it! We will go so far as to save the pictures into our computer, or burn them onto discs, but do we ever send them to friends or family, or print them out? Sure don't, but the intentions are there.

So, I have decided that I will do this blog as I am on the computer all day, every day it seems anyway, won't be more work to write a little story and add some pictures.

Today's blog is an introduction to our family.

Randel and Natalie (thats me): We have been married for 8 years as of October 20/08. We have two awesome kids.

Rayna: is our daughter. She is a beautiful, smart and sassy 6 year old.

Jackson: is our son. He is so handsome, sensitive and cuddly. He will be 4 at the end of March.

We have pets, oh, do we have pets!!

Kato: he is a 2 year old Mexican Hairless, also know as a xolo. He is the standard size which is a little alarming when people first meet him, they dont' get it that is is totally hairless until they touch him.

Ivy: is my sweet little PitBull dog. She is about 18 months old and the sweetest, most lazy, dog that we've ever owned!

Bud: is our old fat cat. He is around 14 years old and a suck.

Saucer: is our younger fat cat! He is about years old and a bit cross eyed!

And that is it for today. I will start added pictures as soon as I know how and fill you in on how Randel and I met, how the babies were when they were babies, and the stories of our pets. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment